I am using Toshiba laptop and a few days back I was trying to update Window 10. However, it started giving me Error code 0xc0000034. How can I Repair Error code 0xc0000034 in Windows 10?
Some users might be unable to Repair Error code 0xc0000034 in Windows 10. Usually, they face this error when they try to update Windows. Sometimes it appears as Error code 0xc0000034 “The Boot Configuration Data file is missing.” You can Repair Error code 0xc0000034 in Windows 10 with following the methods given in this article.
Error 0xc0000034 means that the BCD file is damaged. It can be referred to as Blue screen of death errors.
Method 1: Download Windows Media Creation Tool to Repair Error code 0xc0000034 in Windows 10:
Step 1. Download Media Creation Tool.
2. Now you must boot you PC/laptop using the windows install disk/USB. Go through the steps as for a new install, press next.
You will then see repair on this page near the bottom, select this.
Step 3. When you are at the command prompt window, run these commands:-
then bootrec /fixBoot
at last bootrec /rebuildBCD
once done, type exit and then press enter.
5. Finally, reboot as normal. At last, you’ll be back in windows 10 with no lost of data.
Method 2: Advanced Computer User Optimization(Manually) to Repair Error code 0xc0000034 in Windows 10
Insert the windows 10 installation DVD in the DVD rom and restart your computer
- After booting your computer using Windows 10 DVD or system repair disc a black screen will appear with grey text “press any key to boot from CD or DVD”. Now press any key.
- Select the correct time and keyboard type
- Click repair your computer in the lower left corner
- Select troubleshoot.
- Click advanced options.
- Now choose operating system by clicking on its button.
- Windows 10 will look for problems on hard drive and verify all required files.
Note: Only Advanced PC users can follow the above method.
Method 3: Novice Computer User fix it with Registry Cleaner (automatically) to Repair Error code 0xc0000034 in Windows 10
- Download and Install Perfect SpeedyPC Pro Registry Cleaner.
2. And, now click the Scan Button.
3. Finally, click on fix errors button to repair PC.
If the you are still unable to Repair Error code 0xc0000034 in Windows 10, you may contact us.