Do online test to check if your web camera is working and properly set up. If you are trying to use your webcam for video chat, IM, or for recording yourself – with no success. Here’s a quick and easy web cam test, no need to leave the browser.
“How to test my webcam?”
- Simply click on () and “Allow” in the red box, wait a few seconds, and then you should see yourself (or whatever your camera is pointed at right now).
- If you don’t see yourself yet check if the browser is asking you to allow access to the camera in a message at the top of the screen, near the address bar. If it is asking, allow it.
If your web camera didn’t pass the test, here are some things you should check:
- Check that it is connected to the USB socket.
- If the webcam is already connected, try disconnecting it and connecting it again.
You should see something pop up on your computer screen, or hear a sound, when you connect the webcam again.
- Some webcam models have an “ON/OFF” switch – make sure that if yours has one – it is set to “ON”.
- Try downloading the latest drivers for your webcam. Search the box or the camera itself for the
- Check for Antivirus and run a full scan
Any Location in USA, UK & Canada
We fix any Computer problem just for $25 USD only
Text, Call or Viber us 1-857-342-2365
Support Keyword: webcam not loading, webcam crashing, webcam installation, webcam test, webcam not working with skype, webcam error, webcam freezing, webcam support, online webcam test, webcam error, webcam driver missing, webcam virus, test my webcam