HP Envy 5540 Printer Reviews
HP Envy 5540 is a very popular printer. Here are HP Envy 5540 Printer Reviews.
- How to download HP Envy 5540 Printer for Apple Mac Os X?
You do not need to worry if your Mac does not have a CD-ROM. You can download the latest software for this printer from the HP website: http://hp.care/2pEFQkx
2. What is Maximum Print Speed (Black and White) in HP Envy 5540 Printer?
HP Envy 5540 Printer can print 12 pages per minutes.
3. Does HP Envy 5540 Printer comes with ink?
It comes with black ink & tri-colour ink depending on ink bundle offer you choose.
4. Is HP Envy 5540 compatible with Android phones?
Yes, it is compatible with all android phones also.
5. Can HP Envy 5540 Printer print on card stock?
Yes, and other various special papers. But the printer has no setting for cardstock, as it does for envelopes
and 5 x 7 pictures.
6. What are the dimensions and weight of HP Envy 5540 Printer?
It has dimensions of 17.87 x 16.14 x 6.14 inches. Its weight is 18.1 lbs.
7. If the black ink is not there, even then Can HP Envy 5540 Printer print?
Yes, you can still print black and white.
8. What are the features in HP Envy 5540 Wireless printer?
It can copy, scan, wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, touchscreen. It comes with features like Instant Ink ready and ColorLok Technology. Apart from these, it has some offline features like HP Auto Wireless Connect, HP ePrint, Mopria certified, scan to e-mail, scan folder, wireless direct printing. This printer is accessible for users with visual impairments or low vision For users with mobility impairments, the HP software functions can be executed through keyboard commands.
9. Does HP Envy 5540 come with ink?
Yes, it comes with total 4 cartridges. 1 black cartridge, 1 colour cartridge with 3 colours (cyan, magenta, yellow).
10. What is maximum and minimum paper sizes for HP Envy 5540 printer?
It uses Paper size Max A4/Legal and Min 3 in x 5 in.
And for Borderless Photo Sizes: 3.95 in x 5.9 in, 8.5 in x 11.7 in.
11. What are the input and output tray sizes for HP Envy 5540?
Input tray – 125 sheets size: 3 in x 5 in – Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)/A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in) and weight: 75 g/m² – 300 g/m²
Output tray – 25 sheets
Photo tray – 15 sheets – 3.94 in x 5.9 in.
12. What is the maximum printing resolution in HP Envy 5540 printer?
It has resolution Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (mono) / up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color).
13. How much power is consumed in this printer?
It consumes power in Operational mode:13.95 Watt, at Standby: 3.6 Watt and in sleep mode: 0.93 Watt
14. Which are the compatible OS with HP Envy 5540 Printer?
It is compatible with Android, Apple Mac OS X 10.10, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows RT, Blackberry, MS Windows 7, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows XP 32-bit Edition SP3 or later, Windows 10
15: What are the features of Photo printing with HP Envy 5540 printer?
Photo printing: HP Premium Plus Photo Paper is HP’s highest-quality photo paper for your best photos. With HP
Premium Plus Photo Paper, you can print beautiful photos that are instant-dry so you can share them
right off the printer. It is available in several sizes, including A4, 8.5 x 11 inches 216 x 279 mm, 4 x 6
inches 10 x 15 cm, and 5 x 7 inches 13 x 18 cm, and in two finishes – glossy or soft gloss (semi-gloss)
Business documents: HP Premium Presentation Paper 120g Matte or HP Professional Paper 120 Matte, HP Brochure Paper 180g Glossy or HP Professional Paper 180 Glossy
The photo tray on HP ENVY 5540 All-in-One series only supports the 4 x 6 inches 10 x 15 cm photo paper.
These were some HP Envy 5540 Printer Reviews that you can check before buying the printer.