I am getting an error under the # 0X80090030 once in a while, it comes and goes like every 2 to 3 weeks and disappear by itself.
I want to confirm whether it is harmful or not and what should I do to remove it?
Error code 0x80090030 is a windows errors which may cause program lock-ups, slow PC, system crash, computer freezing and more. Sometimes this error occurs when your computer is not being maintained properly. There are other reasons due to which this error.
A) excessive startup entries.
B) registry errors
C) hardware/RAM decline
D) fragmented files
E) redundant program installations, etc.
F) The hard disk has not sufficient space.
G) BIOS may be incompatible or need to be updated.
H) Incompatible video adapter driver.
To prevent further damage to your computer, it is necessary to resolve the errors in time.
The most common 0x80090030 errors that appear on a Windows-based computer are:
- “0x80090030 not found.”
- “Cannot start Bluetooth Software. A required component is missing” followed by error code.
- “The file 0x80090030 is missing.”
- “Cannot register 0x80090030.”
- “0x80090030 Access Violation.”
- “Cannot find %PROGFILES64%\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\0x80090030.”
Note: – Before proceeding to solutions, it is better to run your computer as an administrator.
Method 1. To resolve this issue, first of all, download Smart PC Fixer from the link given below: –
2. Start the Smart PC Fixer tool and make a detailed scan of your computer.
- Click Fix All to resolve the “0x80090030”.
This method will resolve the issue to a great extent. However, you can perform a clean boot. Click the link given below to perform the clean boot: –
Method 2:- Remove error manually:- If repair tool method does not work, then you should proceed to this method since it is very easy and trustworthy as well.
1) First of all, start your computer and log on as an administrator.
2) Click on the Start button then select All Programs and Accessories, System Tools, after that click on System Restore.
3) Subsequently, in the new window select “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option and then click Next.
4) Select the latest system restore point through the “About this list, click a restore point” list, and then again click on Next.
5) At last, restart the PC when the restoration is complete.
As a result of this method, the error code will be fixed. If it is still occurring you can also contact us.