I have recently updated my laptop to Windows 10 creators update. Since then some Apps missing in Windows 10 creators update.
Apps missing in Windows 10 creators update. And the missing apps are no longer pinned in the Start Menu, nor are they in the list of apps. If I search for the app, Cortana is not able to find it. And the Store says that the app is already installed. How can I sort out this issue? I have attached a photo for reference.
Many users are facing the issue of Apps missing in Windows 10 creators update. You can follow some methods to sort out this issue.
Method 1. Repair or Reset the missing apps
- Go to Settings and then select Apps.
- On the Apps & features tab,search for missing app. Click the app and select Advanced options (if available).
- If a Repair option is available, click Repair. You may also try the Reset option, though you might lose your saved data.
Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the missing apps
- Go to the Settings and select Apps.
- On the Apps & features tab, find the name of the missing app. Click the app and select Uninstall.
- Open Store and then reinstall the missing app. You can pin it to the start menu after installing the app.
Method 3. Back to previous version of Windows to sort out the problem of Apps missing in Windows 10 creators update:
If none of troubleshooting steps restore your missing apps, you may go back to the previous version of Windows.
To go back to the previous version of Windows
- First of all go to Settings and choose Update & security.
- Then go to Recovery option and select Go back to your previous version of Windows.
Note:-This option will not appear if more than 10 days have elapsed since you installed the Fall Creators Update, or if other conditions apply that prevent this option.)
Finally, if none of these options resolve your problem of apps missing after creators update, as a last option you can Reset your PC. Resetting the PC will remove all apps and drivers that you have installed. Now go to the store and reinstall all store apps.
To Reset your PC follow the steps given below:
- Go to Settings and select Update & security
- Now select Reset this PC
- Click on Get started and choose an option. Choose the Keep my files option to keep your personal files.
If you need any assistance regarding Apps missing in Windows 10 creators update, you may contact us.