How to Fix the error code 0xc0000185 in Windows 10 quickly:
If you are having an error code 0xc0000185 in Windows 10 then without any doubt you can obviously get over this issue. So, basically over here we are going to discuss the compatible steps through which you can easily have the prompt solution. For the more as being a Windows 10 user many times, you may face this problem. But it can happen usually when you are trying to reboot your PC. Get the way and afterward try to Fix error code 0xc0000185 in Windows 10 quickly.
Instead of this, you can definitely get the solution of error code 0xc0000185 in Windows 10 quickly. Altogether this, go through this guide is given below to apply in your procedure to fix the error code 0xc0000185.
Immediately repair your computer using the Windows 10 Installation Media quickly
Get the rebuild Boot Configuration Data within a couple of seconds to fix the windows error
Moreover, give a command to Run System Restore
Furthermore, just by yourself Disconnect all peripheral devices from your pc
1. Fix error code 0xc0000185 in Windows 10 quickly with Installation Media quickly:
With this deserving first quick easy step, you can get the solution through repairing your computer with Windows 10 installation media. Now, how to do this and what are the steps which you must follow to complete the process. Though, definitely, you can make it now.
- First of all, you have to Power up your device.
- After doing this, you will find that your operating system started normally. At this time, just go with inserting the Windows 10 Installation Media into the CD or DVD ROM of your pc.
- Afterward, have the reboot option and therefore reboot your operating system. You have to complete it with your Installation Media inside the device.
- Over here, you will have the displaying message as of “Press any key to boot from CD or DVD”. With having the proper procedure, you have to press any key on your keyboard to boot from your Installation Media.
- Instantly, set the correct time and keyboard type in the next showing screen.
- Choose the option of “Repair your computer”.
- Therefore, just you will have the “Choose an Option” window.
- In this window, now you have to select the “Troubleshoot” feature.
- Now, you will have the Troubleshoot menu, therefore select the option of “Advanced Options” feature.
- Hereafter choose the option of “Automatic Repair” feature.
- Now at this step, just select the operating system you are using on your windows 10.
- The scanning process will start by windows and repair any error.
- When you have completed the process then after this, take out the Windows 10 installation media disk.
- Furthermore, reboot your device normally.
- At last, instantly check out to see if the error code 0xc0000185 is resolved or not.
If this process will not work then further you can obviously take help from this second step to assist you.
2. Get the rebuild Boot Configuration Data to Fix error code 0xc0000185 in Windows 10 quickly:
Of course, over here this step can do better work for you. So, without losing your time just go for it to implement in your process.
- If the issue did not get resolved through the first process, then Insert again your Windows 10 Installation Media disk.
- Therefore, reboot your operating system.
- At a time press any key from your keyboard to boot from the CD or DVD.
- Select thereafter the correct time and further the keyboard type.
- Select the option of “Repair your computer” in the showing screen.
- In the next step, you have to select the “Troubleshoot” option from the “Choose an option” window.
- Now, with having the “Troubleshoot” menu, hurriedly go through selecting the “Advanced options” feature.
- Subsequently, you have to proceed with Selecting the Command Prompt to launch the tool.
- Immediately, type over there BOOTREC /FIXMBR in the Command Prompt window.
- Click on the Enter button on the keyboard.
- Type BOOTREC /FIXBOOT in the showing prompt empty space and thereafter hit Enter to launch the command.
- Now, type given command: BOOTREC /REBUILDBCD and hit Enter again.
- When the process has finished take out the Windows 10 Installation Media from the CD or DVD ROM. Reboot your computer firstly and afterward check out again that either your issue got resolved or not.
3. Moreover, give a command to Run System Restore to Fix error code 0xc0000185 in Windows 10 quickly:
With running the system restore you can get off this issue. But before doing this you are advised to make a backup copy of your important data.
- At starting, Insert your Windows 10 Installation Media into the device.
- Thereafter, go with the Reboot option in your operating system.
- When the device starts, press any key from the keyboard.
- Thereupon, select the correct time and keyboard type.
- Go to “Repair your Computer” option and thereafter you have to select “Troubleshoot”.
- In the Troubleshoot window, now you have to select “Advanced options” and after this click on the “System Restore” button.
- In the System Restore process, instantly do reboot your operating system. Finally, check out that your error code 0xc0000185 go resolved or not.
4. Disconnect all peripheral devices from your pc to Fix error code 0xc0000185 in Windows 10 quickly :
This process can also help you out for fixing the issue of fix error code 0xc0000185 in Windows 10. Just be sure that your peripheral devices must be ok and without any fault. Further, unplug all the devices including your mouse and keyboard also. After doing this, boot up your device. Notice this thing that if computer boots normally then your peripheral failed to work and therefore you have to replace them.
Overall, we hope that you are ready to have this troubleshooting process. Hence, have the proper guidance and thereafter apply all the steps one by one to assist with your problem.