Arlo Pro camera is not streaming live. I restarted base station and removed one camera and then added it back but this did not resolve the issue. Camera positioning works to give a live view but I want to change my brightness. Base station VMB4000r3 – firmware 184.108.40.206_13433 and Camera Firmware – 1.092.0.4_13099 How to sort out the issue: Arlo Pro camera is not streaming live?
Many users are facing the issue: Arlo Pro camera is not streaming live. The Arlo web client uses the Adobe Flash plug-in to display your camera streams in a browser. Follow these steps to troubleshoot streaming problems.
Method 1: To troubleshoot problems with the video stream on Arlo pro camera:
- If you can’t see your video streams from a web browser, but you can see them on your mobile device, make sure that your browser isn’t blocking the plug-in and that you are using the latest version of Adobe Flash.
For help with Adobe Flash Player, see https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html.
- Ensure that ports 443 and 80 are open on your router.
Arlo uses these ports for streaming. Some antivirus applications, particularly those with firewalls, block these ports. Disable antivirus and firewall temporarily.
- If you are using Arlo Wire-Free or Arlo Pro Wire-Free cameras, minimize the number of networks, WiFi devices. And reduce transmitted frequencies near your base station and cameras.
Place your cameras at least 10 feet (3 meters) from the base station, and allow at least 6½ feet (2 meters) between cameras. Avoid placing your base station or cameras near cordless phones, microwaves, or WiFi-enabled devices. Follow these guidelines to prevent signal interference between your Arlo devices and other WiFi devices.
- If you are using Arlo Wire-Free or Arlo Pro Wire-Free cameras, make sure that your Arlo Wire-Free or Arlo Pro Wire- Free camera is no farther than 300 feet (90 meters) from the base station.
The 300-foot line-of-sight range is reduced by each metal object, thick wall, or other obstruction between a camera and the base station. Make sure that your cameras have three or four bars of signal strength in the area where you intend to install them. The cameras can work when signal strength is at one or two bars. They might go out of range intermittently due to fluctuations in the environment, and the batteries deplete faster when cameras are trying to reconnect.
- Check for the batteries. Ensure that the battery is not low. Change or recharge the batteries on any cameras for those operating on battery power. After checking above solutions if the problem is still same, you can go through the solution given below:
Method 2: Update Chrome and Adobe Flash Player to fix Arlo Pro camera is not streaming live:
It can be an issue with Google Chrome and Adobe Flash Player. Check for updates in Chrome browser. If it is up to date then check for Adobe flash player. You may download the latest version from the link.
Method 3: Even if the problem is same try using Epic Privacy browser from the link.
Arlo Pro camera is not streaming live even after following above solutions, then you can visit us.
Call us+1-857-342-2365 and get your Issue resolved No Fix No Fee