Getting Error code 0x800700aa When attempting to turn on my Windows Defender
which I never turned off, I get an error code 0x800700aa. I am unable to run defender for a while, even though I get a message stating that a Trojan has been found.
I restarted the computer but nothing works. Sometimes it shows like in the image given below :
Fix Error code 0x800700aa, This error code is very wide. Each time it comes with a different code number for different apps. It is very harmful to your computer and should not be ignored as the eventual outcome can be the slowdown of your PC or total crashing of a computer if not fixed.
Error code 0X800700AA occurs due to
- Mis-configured system files in your windows operating system.
- An incomplete installation, an incomplete uninstall,
- Improper deletion of applications or hardware.
- The computer is recovered from a virus or adware/spyware attack or by an improper shutdown of the computer.
Method 1: Using a Repair Tool:– First of all go to the link http://www.wiki-errors.com/download4.php which is a repair tool for this error code.
If this doesn’t work try the second method.
Method 2:- System Restore:- Another method you can try for error code 0x800700aa is system restore. Follow the steps given below:-
1) Start your computer and log on as an administrator.
2) Click the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
3) In the new window, select “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option and then click Next.
4) Select the most recent system restore point from the “On this list, click a restore point” list, and then click Next.
5) Click next on the confirmation window.
6) After finishing Restoration, Restart the computer at last.
Note: – Only the users with advanced computer knowledge can use this method.
Method 3:- Disc Cleanup: – Run the disc clean up from the link given below: – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17421/windows-free-up-drive-space
And Delete all Temporary files, Offline Web Pages, and Temporary Internet Files and also clear your cache, cookies, and history,
After clearing these things press Ctrl-Shift-Delete and then restart your computer.
However, if the problem related to error code 0x800700aa still persists, you can contact us:-
Or contact us through our Facebook page:-